Friday, August 26, 2005

Funny Quotes by Comedians


"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."

Les Dawson Short Funny Quotes, Famous Quotes, Daily Quotes.



"There is one thing I would break up over and that is if she caught me with another woman. I wouldn't stand for that."

Steve Martin Short Funny Quotes, Famous Quotes, Daily Quotes.



"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."


David Letterman Short Funny Quotes, Famous Quotes, Daily Quotes.



"I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."

Dave Edison Short Funny Quotes, Daily Quotes, Famous Quotes.


"I'm so unlucky that if I was to fall into a barrel of nipples I'd come out sucking my thumb."

Freddie Starr Short Funny Quotes, Daily Quotes, Famous Quotes.